Onix Evoke Premier Pro Raw Carbon 12mm Pickleball Paddle Callie Jo Smith Matt Wright Black
(1) BRAND NEW
Evoke Premier Pro Raw Carbon 12 mm
DESIGNED BY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
LUCY KOVALOVA, CALLIE SMITH AND MATT WRIGHT!!!!
GET AN ADVANTAGE WITH THIS COMPETITION PADDLE!!
- Introducing the all-new Evoke Premier Raw Carbon Paddle from ONIX Pickleball, this raw carbon fiber surface texture increases traction on the pickleball for maximum spin and control without sacrificing pop and power. The polypropylene core provides a lightweight and durable paddle with excellent all-around maneuverability. This lightweight pickleball paddle is also constructed with a non-slip, comfort grip that makes it easy to control on the court. These paddles are USA Pickleball (USAPA) approved for tournament play. A full edge guard provides added protection during aggressive play. Raise the level of your game with a carbon fiber pickleball paddle. Play Your Best with ONIX!
- RAW CARBON FIBER SURFACE: The raw carbon fiber surface provides a naturally textured paddle surface which increases spin and control on the ball for improved and precise shot making
- PADDLE SPECS – Max Power (10 mm) weighs 7.25-7.75 oz., Power (12 mm) and Control (14 mm) weigh 7.5-8 oz., and Max Control (16 mm) weighs 7.75-8.25 oz. DIMENSIONS: Max Power (10 mm): 3 7/8" handle circumference, 5' handle length. Power (12 mm): 4 1/8" handle circumference, 5" handle length. Control (14 mm) and Max Control (16 mm): 4 1/8" handle circumference, 5.35" handle length
- ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION – The singular piece core construction maximizes structural integrity between the paddle face and handle for enhanced paddle stability and durability
- LIGHTWEIGHT – These lightweight paddles are designed with an edge guard to provide extra protection during rigorous play while retaining speed and agility
- PREMIUM PERFORATED GRIP - The ONIX premium perforated grip provides increased comfort, tackiness as well as shock absorption
- Paddle Length: 16"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: Max Power (10 mm) and Power (12 mm): 5", Control (14 mm) and Max Control (16 mm): 5.35"
- Grip Size Circumference: Max Power (10 mm): 3 7/8", Power (12 mm): 4 1/8", Control (14 mm) and Max Control (16 mm): 4 1/8"
- Weight: Max Power (10 mm) weighs 7.25-7.75 oz., Power (12 mm) and Control (14 mm) weigh 7.5-8 oz., and Max Control (16 mm) weighs 7.75-8.25 oz
- Face: Raw Carbon
- Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Paddle Shape: Standard
- Handle Shape: Tennis Handle
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Listing is for one paddle.
100% positive feedback here, so bid with confidence.
Thanks for Looking!!
Have a Great Day!!!!