Engage Encore EX 6.0 Pickleball Paddle Thicker Core Brian Staub Lucore Traditional
(1) BRAND NEW
ENGAGE ENCORE EX 6.0
DESIGNED BY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Brian Staub, Marcin Rodpezski, Jennifer Lucore and Rob Elliott!!!!
GET AN ADVANTAGE WITH THIS NEW THICKER COMPETITION PADDLE!!
The NEW 'Encore EX 6.0'. The Encore EX 6.0 is part of Engage's new 'Thick Core' paddle line up. The only 'Thick Core' paddles in the market with power and a large sweet spot.
Paddle of choice for Brian Staub, 2019 Tournament of Champions Senior Doubles Champion / Gold Medalist.
The Line-up consists of (3) different shapes:
- Encore 6.0: 15.5" x 8.125" > provides more control and wider sweet spot. Lower center of balance for better maneuverability.
- Encore EX 6.0: 16" x 8" > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
- Encore MX 6.0: 16.5" x 7.5" > for those looking for more reach, power and spin.
NOTE: If you are not sure which one, go with the EX.
Paddles with thicker cores have more control and a softer feel at the point of contact. But as cores get thicker, the power and size of the sweet spot diminishes. Engage, known for their paddle engineering and innovation, created 'Core & Skin Dimensioning' to fix that issue. Producing the only 'Thick Core' paddles with a large sweet spot and the right amount of power to put the ball away (while maintaining full control, balance and positioning). If you have to over-swing to put the ball away, you lose control and ability to recover for the next shot.
Within the Encore 6.0 line of paddles. The EX has the same dimensions as the Poach line of paddles (16" x 8"), providing the EX with the perfect balance between reach, power and control.
The EX (as with all the paddles in the Encore 6.0 line up) comes in five (5) great colors. Red, Green, Blue, Purple and Traditional.
The NEW 'Encore EX 6.0' line of paddles. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.Specifications:
- Core: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: FiberTEK’ (for maximum forgiveness and spin)
- Innovation: Core & Skin Dimensioning (to optimize power and sweet spot)
- Designed to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: Standard (4 3/8"), Thin (4 1/8")
- Color: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Traditional.
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play
Listing is for one paddle.
100% positive feedback here, so bid with confidence.
Thanks for Looking!!
Have a Great Day!!!!