Engage Pursuit MX 6.0 Graphite Pickleball Paddle Brian Staub Jessie Irvine Black
(1) BRAND NEW
ENGAGE PURSUIT MX 6.0
DESIGNED BY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Brian Staub, Marcin Rodpezski, Jennifer Lucore and Rob Elliott!!!!
GET AN ADVANTAGE WITH THIS NEW COMPETITION PADDLE!!
USAPA APPROVED!!The NEW Pursuit MX 6.0 Graphite paddle (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- MX (16 1/2" x 7 1/2") with a 5 3/4" handle length
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- 8.0 - 8.4 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.6 - 7.9 oz (LITE weight)
- Stealth Black
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 3/8”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
Listing is for one paddle.
100% positive feedback here, so bid with confidence.
Thanks for Looking!!
Have a Great Day!!!!